CRPF Recruitment 2016 notification & application form is available at www.crpf.gov.in for Specialist Doctors & General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO). Please read entire details Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment and know how to apply for this vacancy.
Office of the Inspector General of Police, Northern Sector, Central Reserve Police Force is ready to recruit candidates for Specialist Doctors & General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) in CRPF hospitals on Contractual Basis. Aspirants need to Attend interview on mentioned date.
All eligible and Interested aspirants need to attend Walk-in-Interview on below mentioned date,time & venue of interview. Don’t forget to read official notice for before filling application.
CRPF Vacancy Full Information
Total No. of Vacancy
- There is total 06 Posts
Post Name :
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)
- Aspirants age should not exceed than 67 years (as on 08.02.2016)
- For Radiologist & Medicine : MBBS & Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned speciality with experience in concerned speciality.
- For General Duty Medical Officer : MBBS.
- Rs. 57672/- (Per month) for Radiologist, Rs. 57672/- (Per month) for Medicine, Rs. 47775/- (Per month) for GDMO
How to Apply:
- Attend interview
- Carry original & two set photocopies of all relevant documents and application in plain paper and five passport size recent photographs at the time of Interview.
- super scripting the name of the post applied for
- Venue of Interview: Composite Hospital, CRPF , Talegeon Dabhade, Pune (Maharashtra) 410507.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 08.02.2016 at 9.00 AM.
CRPF 570 Jobs Full Details
Total No. of Posts : 570 Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
- Head Constable/ GD: 82 Posts
- Constable/ GD: 488 Posts
- Athletics (Men): 36 Posts
- Athletics (Women): 19 Posts
- Archery (Men): 11 Posts
- Archery (Women): 12 Posts
- Judo (Men): 19 Posts
- Judo (Women): 10 Posts
- Shooting (Men): 17 Posts
- Shooting (Women): 10 Posts
- Swimming (Men): 40 Posts
- Swimming (Women): 16 Posts
- Taekwondo (Men): 16 Posts
- Taekwondo (Women): 08 Posts
- Water Sports (Rowing, Kayaking & Canoeing) (Men): 25 Posts
- Water Sports (Rowing, Kayaking & Canoeing) (Women): 12 Posts
- Weightlifting (Men): 25 Posts
- Weightlifting (Women): 10 Posts
- Wrestling (Men): 32 Posts
- Wrestling (Women): 12 Posts
- Boxing (Men): 17 Posts
- Boxing (Women): 14 Posts
- Football (Men): 20 Posts
- Football (Women): 19 Posts
- Hockey (Men): 20 Posts
- Hockey (Women): 19 Posts
- Kabaddi (Men): 15 Posts
- Kabaddi (Women): 14 Posts
- Volleyball (Men): 10 Posts
- Volleyball (Women): 14 Posts
- Bodybuilding: 15 Posts
- Gymnastic: 18 Posts
- Karate: 10 Posts
- Basketball: 20 Posts
- Handball: 15 Posts
- Aspirants age should be between 18-23 years as on the last date for receipt of application(candidate should not have been born earlier than 30-12-1992 and not later than 30-12-1997)
- Age relaxation is available as 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for others as per rules.
- Aspirants must have Class 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University , if You they want to apply for CRPF head constable Posts
- Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/ University is required for Constable Posts
- PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400 for Head Constable(GD)
- PB-1: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 for Constable(GD)
Method of Selection
- Identity check
- Checking of Testimonials/ documents
- Physical Standard Test
- Sports Trial Test
- Medical Examination
- Aspirants need to pay Rs. 50/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST category and Females candidates.
How to Pay fee
- You can pay application fee through Crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque in favour of DIGP, GC CRPF, New Delhi.
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to download application format from ww.crpf.gov.in
- Fill application and attach attested passport size photograph along with admit card affixing attested passport size photograph
- Attach attested copies of all required documents, two self-addressed envelopes of size 23 x 10 cms duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Envelope should be superscribe as “Application for the Recruitment of Sportsperson in CRPF against Sports Quota-2015″.
- Send filled application to mentioned address
The DIG GC-CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30-12-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: 14-01-2016.
- Your filled application should be reached on or before 30-12-2015 & 14-01-2016 for remote areas.
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in