Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2015 Application form is available at hartrans.gov.in for 725 Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driver Posts. Get all details about Haryana State transport Driver vacancies and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Directorate of State Transport, Haryana has decided to recruit candidates for Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driver vacancies in various depots of Haryana Roadways. The mode of application is offline and application format can be downloaded from main website. You need to fill application form in offline mode and send to address mentioned in official notification. Please fill accurate details in application form. There are total 725 vacancies.
All eligible and interested candidates need to send application form to mentioned address on or before 17-09-2015. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling application form.
Haryana State Transport Vacancy Full Information
Total No of Vacancies
- There is total 725 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driver
Name of the Depot:
- Ambala: 04 Posts
- Chandigarh: 74 Posts
- Karnal: 20 Posts
- Jind: 26 Posts
- Kaithal: 07 Posts
- Sonipat: 45 Posts
- Yamuna Nagar: 18 Posts
- Delhi: 23 Post
- Kurukshetra: 35 Posts
- Panipat: 19 Posts
- Gurgaon: 166 Posts
- Hisar: 26 Posts
- Rewari: 15 Posts
- Bhiwani: 23 Posts
- Sirsa: 04 Posts
- Faridabad: 19 Posts
- Fatehabad: 12 Posts
- Jhajjar: 10 Posts
- Narnaul: 22 Posts
- Charkhi Dadri: 26 Posts
- Faridabad (City Bus Service): 131 Posts
- Age should not below than 23 years and not exceed than 42 years as on 17-09-2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories, Ex-serviceman candidates as per Haryana Government policies.
- Matric school examination with Hindi/ Sanskrit as language subject or its equivalent
- Should have a valid Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driving License.
Method of selection:
- aspirants will be selected on the basis of educational qualification, experience, driving proficiency test, interview.
- For General candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/BC/ EBP candidates: Rs. 25/-
How to Pay fee
- Fee should be paid through Bank Draft/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque of a nationalized/ scheduled bank payable at the depot location for which the candidate has applied, in favour of the General Manager or by way of cash deposit in any depot of Haryana Roadways.
How to Apply:
- Please pay your visit to official portal hartrans.gov.in
- Download application and take a print out of application form
- Now fill the application form with complete details
- Affix colour passport size photograph
- Attach along with self attested documents
- Send your filled application through speed post/ registered post/ courier or delivery by hand.
- The office of concerned General Manager, Haryana Roadways of his choice
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17-09-2015.
Official Website: hartrans.gov.in