ITBP recruitment 2015 application is available at www.itbpolice.nic.in career section for 44 Head Constable Posts. Please read complete details about Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2016 and know how to apply for this Recruitment.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police has decided to recruit candidates for Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor) vacancies. The mode of application is offline. Aspirants need to send your filled application to address mentioned in official notification. In this recruitment candidates will be selected via Physical Standard Test, Written Test & Medical Examination. Graduate is required to apply for this job. This is best time to build career in ITBP.
All eligible and Interested aspirants apply 22-04-2016 & For Remote Areas on or before 29-04-2016. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling application form.
ITBP Vacancy Full Information
Total No. of Vacancies
- There is total 144
Name of the Post: Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor)
- UR: 22 Posts
- SC: 07 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
- OBC: 12 Posts
- Aspirants age should be 20 to 25 years as on 22-04-2016. (Not born before 22-04-1991 and later than 22-04-1996). Age relaxation is 5 years admissible for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC Candidates.
- Aspirants should possess Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Psychology as a subject or Degree from a recognized University with Bachelor of Education/ Bachelor of Teaching or equivalent with adequate experience.
Method of Selection
- Aspirants will be selected based on applicants performance in Physical Standard Test, Written Test & Medical Examination.
- Rs.50/- in the form of Indian Postel Order (IPO) in the favour of The Inspector General, North Eastern Frontier Hqr, ITBP, Old A.P, Secretariat Building, Cantt Area, Shillong (Meghalaya).
- There is no fee for SC/ ST, Exservice man and Female Candidates.
How to Apply
- Downlod prescribed format from www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Take a print out of application
- Fill application With complete details
- Send Application along with self attested copies of Educational, Date of Birth, Professional/ Experience, SC/ ST Caste, Discharge Certificates, Latest passport size photograph, two self addressed envelopes, IPO and in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor) in ITBP” to The Inspector General, North on or before 22-04-2016 & For Remote Areas on or before 29-04-2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 22-04-2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Application for remote areas: 29-04-2016.
Visit Official Website : www.itbpolice.nic.in