Kishanganj District Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application have been issued at it’s official website www.kishanganj.bih.nic.in to employ 06 vacant position for the post of Instrument Server. Kishanganj District of Bihar invites applications interested and eligible candidates in prescribed format.
All of the details about Kishanganj District Recruitment 2017 added below for candidates’s reference, kindly go through it thoroughly to avoid any kind of miss at the time of filling your application form.
Candidates are advised to send their application form filled in all the aspects at given address before 15th of March 2017 along with required enclosure.
Kishanganj District Vacancy 2017 Full Information:
Total Number of Vacancies: 06
Name of the Position: Instrument Saver
Job Location: Bihar
- Candidates who are looking for this job and willing to apply they must have 12th passed from a recognized board.
- Age should be 18 to 37 years as on 1st of Jan. 2017.
- Rs. 7500/- Per Month.
Manner of Selection:
- Selection for Kishanganj District Recruitment would be made on the basis of conducted interview.
How to Apply:
- Applications for Instrument Saver are required to be sent in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates in envelope with affix stamp of Rs 25. Complete application form should send to:
Bihar State Mid day meal scheme Kishanganj Halim Chauk ward No: 22 pin-855107 Kishanganj Bihar
- Last date of Receipt Application: 15-03-2017
Official Website: kishanganj.bih.nic.in