Railways Jobs 2015 / RRB Latest Vacancy Will be published on this Page. We will cover up Every Railway Naukri in this Page. Indian Railways is an organization fully owned by the Government of India and operated through the Ministry of Railways. We will at this Page update Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D Cadres. This Page will keep you updated about every latest jobs issued by Indian Railways. Indian Railways is one of the largest rail networks in the world. Indian Railway is organized into 16 Zones and is further sub-divided into 67 Divisions and connects all parts of India. We will update employment news from every zone of India railway.
- RRC Gorakhpur Recruitment 2015 latest Jobs
- RRC NCR Recruitment 2015 Latest
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 Latest Jobs
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 Latest Jobs
- CLW Recruitment 2015 Latest Vacancies
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2015 Latest Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 Latest Jobs
There are total four group in Railway Recruitment. You can take an idea below about every group.
RRB Group ‘A’ Posts: You can apply for this group via UPSC through Civil Service Exam, Special Class Railway Apprenctices Examination(SCRA), Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
RRB Group ‘B’ Posts: Railways Upgrades officers from Group C for this job. This is not published as public recruitment.
RRB Group ‘C’ Posts: Both Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts such as Station Masterm Ticket Collector, Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc these posts filled through RRBs.
RRB Group ‘D’ Posts: If you want to become a Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala, Ganman, Peon , The You will have to apply through RRBs. You must have atleast 10th class passed caetrtifacate or ITI or equivalent.
- Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
Please Bookmarks this Page to get latest updates on Railway jobs 2015.