UPTET 2015 Online Application is available at upbasiceduboard.gov.in for Teacher Eligibility Test 2015. Get full details about UPTET 2015 notification , Exam date , Exam Result , Syllabus, how to apply and other details.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has decided to conduct exam for Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2015 to select Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Stage), Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage). The mode of application is online and it can be done through official recruitment portal. Please fill accurate details in application form. TET consists of two papers such as paper I and paper II. Paper I – is conducted for aspirants opting for selection to class I to V and Paper II – is conducted for aspirants opting for selection to class VI to VIII. Y
All Interested and eligible aspirants who have complete degree of B.Ed may apply online before 16-12-2015. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling online application.
UP TET Notification 2015 Full Details
For Classes I-V (Primary Level): Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level): Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
UP-TET 2015 Exam pattern
- Written exam will held in two shifts first for Primary level and send for Upper primary level, While both shifts exam comprise MCQ (Multiple choice type objective question papers.
- Rs. 400/- (only Paper I or II), Rs. 1200/- (for Both Paper I & II) for General/ OBC candidates
- Rs. 200/- (only Paper I or II) SC/ ST candidates.
- There is no fee for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Method of Selection
- Written examination consists of Paper I & Paper II.
How to apply
- All applicants need to visit upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 26 November 2015 to 16 December 2015.
- Starting date of apply online: 26-11-2015
- Last date of apply online: 16 December 2015
- Last date of pay Application fee: 17 December 2015
- Application form correction between 21 December and 24 December 201
- Exam to be conducted on 02-02-2016
Official Website : upbasiceduboard.gov.in