Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Application form is www.arunpol.nic.in for Sub Inspector Post. Please read complete details about Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs 2016 and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police, Police Headquarters – ITANAGAR has decided to recruit candidates fir sub – Inspector (Telecom) against Civil Police vacancies. The mode of application is offline. 10th is required to apply for this recruitment.
All eligible and intersected aspirants need to send filled application on or before 13-08-2016. Don’t forge to read official notice before filling application form.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy Full Information
Total No. of Posts
- There is total 01 Vacancy
Name of the Posts: Sub – Inspector (Telecom)
- 20 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable of 10 years for APST candidates.
- Three years Diploma in Radio/ Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in communication organization.
- Must pay of Rs. 15/-
- Fee should be paid through Treasury Challan in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, ITANAGAR under Head of Account “0055″ Police.
How to apply:
- Download Application from www.arunpol.nic.in
- Attach age proof certificate (class-X pass certificate/ school leaving certificate/ admit card/ birth registration certificate), tribe certificate, permanent residential certificate, medal achievement certificate, 04 recent passport size colour photographs with self signature on reverse (one affixed on the application form at space provided and 03 nos. (Securely enclosed in an envelope), self addressed reply envelop affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Filled Application should be Sent to the PHQ ITANAGAR
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28-07-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-08-2016 upto 1700 hours.
241 Various Vacancies Full Details
Name of the Post:
- Head Constable (T): 03 Posts
- Constable: 206 Posts
- Constable (Driver): 15 Posts
- Cook: 06 Posts
- Barber: 04 Posts
- Sweeper: 04 Posts
- Water Carrier: 02 Posts
- Washer Man: 01 Post
- Aspirants age should be below than 18 years and should not exceed than 29 years for General Male/ Female (H/ C (T))
- Max Age 26 years for Constable
- Max age 33 years for Constable (Driver) & 38 years for Follower staff.
- Age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates.
- Please read official notice for complete details
- Passed X class for H/C (T) post & Constable General Male/ Female
- Passed V class for Constable APST Female (Widow)
- Passed VIII class for APST Male/ Female & General Female (Widow).
- Please read official notice for more details on require educational qualification
Method of Selection:
- Physical efficiency test
- written examination
- Trade test
- Viva voce & medical examination/ character & antecedent verification.
- Basis of overall marks obtained in Written test, Trade test and interview put together.
How to Apply:
- Attend the scrutiny of documents for verification & authentication along with application, original documents/ testimonials from 09-12-2015 to 11-12-2015.
- Date of Scrutiny of Documents and Physical Measurement: 09-12-2015 to 11-12-2015.