Chennai Cantonment Board recruitment 2016 application form is available at www.cbstm.org.in for 16 Teacher Posts. Please read complete details about Chennai Cantonment Board Vacancy 2017 and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Govt of India, Cantonment Board St. Thomas Mount cum Pallavaram, Chennai has decided to recruit candidates for 16 Second Grade Teacher vacancies on permanent basis. The mode of application is offline. Aspirants need to fill offline application and send to mentioned address.
All Interested candidates can send in prescribed application format on or before 09.01.2017. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling application form . Read below Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for Cantonment Board Chennai Second Grade Teacher Vacancy.
Chennai Cantonment Board Jobs 2017 Details
Total Number of the Post: 16
Name of the Post: Second Grade Teacher
- Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on 07.01.2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC candidates. The age relaxation for Departmental candidates is up to 40 years in case of General category and 45 years in case of SC/ST candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess +2 (HSC passed) completed Secondary Grade Teacher Training from a recognized institution (Diploma in Teacher Education/Diploma in Elementary Education) and passed TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by appropriate Govt. Or Candidates who have completed B.Ed., Degree.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form. The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ differently abled are exempted from payment of fee.
Method of Selection
- Written test & Interview.
How to Apply
- Offline filled application should be sent along with attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” send to The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016 on or before 09.01.2017 & 16.01.2017 for remote areas.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09.01.2017.
- Last date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: 16.01.2017.
Official Website : www.cbstm.org.in