CCRAS Recruitment 2016 Application form is available at www.ccras.nic.in for 46 Research Assistant, LDC & Various Posts. Check here complete details about Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment 2016 and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has decided to recruit candidates for Research Assistant, LDC and Various Posts. The mode of application is offline. Aspirants need to send application along with required documents.
All eligible and interested aspirants can send application on or before 15-12-2016. Don’t forget to read official notification before filling application.
CCRAS Vacancy Full Information
Total No. of Posts
- There is total 46 Vacancies
Name of The Posts
- Research Assistant (Botany) : 02 Posts
- Research Assistant (Chemistry) : 05 Posts
- Research Assistant (Pharmacy) : 01 Post
- Research Assistant (Garden) : 01 Post
- Photographer : 01 Post
- Lab. Technician : 05 Posts
- Garden Supervisor : 02 Posts
- Herbarium Assistant : 01 Post
- Pharmacy Assistant : 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 03 Posts
- Driver : 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant : 05 Posts
- Attendant (Survey) : 02 Posts
- Field Attendant : 05 Posts
- Safaiwala : 03 Posts
- Chowkidar : 01 Post
- Mali : 01 Post
- Pharm Attendant / Labourer : 02 Posts
- Peon : 02 Posts
- Post No 1 to 4 : 18 to 28 years
- Post No 5 to 19 : 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation is available as per rules.
- Post No 1 : M.Sc. in Botany with 01 year Experience.
- Post No 2 : M.Sc. in Chemistry with 01 year Experience.
- Post No 3 : M.Sc. in Pharmacy with 01 year Experience.
- Post No 4 : M.Sc. in (Agriculture) with 01 year Experience.
- Post No 5 : Diploma in Photography with 02 year Experience.
- Post No 6 : Diploma in Laboratory Techniques, B.Sc (Biology Chemistry) with 02 year Experience.
- Post No 7 : B.Sc (Ag) / B.Sc (Biology) with 02 years Experience.
- Post No 8 : B.Sc. with Botany as one subject with 02 years Experience.
- Post No 9 : Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy with 02 years Experience.
- Post No 10 to 19: Matriculation from recognized Board / School or equivalent.
- Post No 1 to 9 : Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.4200/- GP
- Post No 10,11 : Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900/- GP
- Post No 12 to 19 : Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1800/- GP
Method of Selection
- Aspirants will be selected based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply
- Fill Application in prescribed format
- Send filled application to the Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Gwalior Road, Jhansi-284003 on or before 15/12/2016
- Last date: December 15, 2016
155 Vacancies Full Details
Name of the Posts:
- Research Officer (Ayurveda): 101 Posts
- Research Officer (Homoeopathy): 01 Post
- Research Officer (Pathology): 22 Posts
- Research Officer (Bio-Chemistry): 10 Posts
- Research Officer (Medicine): 06 Posts
- Research Officer (Pharmacognosy): 03 Posts
- Research Officer (Chemistry): 06 Posts
- Research Officer (Pharmacology): 04 Posts
- Research Officer (Publication): 01 Post
- Statistical Officer: 01 Post
- Aspirant age should not exceed than 40 years 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
- Aspirants must have Post Graduation Degree (MD/ MS) in Ayurveda for Post 1
- MD in Homeopathy for Post 2
- M.D. in Pathology for Post 3
- M.D. in Bio-Chemistry for Post 4
- M.D. in Medicine for Post 5
- M.Pharm (Pharmaeo gnosy)/ M.Pharma(Ay,)/ M.Sc (MedicinalPlant)/ Master’s degree in Botany for Post 6
- Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry/ M.Pharma (Ayu. Quality Control) for Post 7
- M.D(Pharmacology)/ M. V. Sc (Pharmacology) for Post 8
- Post Graduation Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication for Post 9
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics/ Bio-Statistics for Post 10.
Method of Selection:
- Based on written test/ interview.
- Aspirants need to pay Rs.1560/- + Bank charges Rs. 60/-
- Rs.560/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates
- You need to paid the application fee by challan at any SBI Bank.
How to Apply:
- All Applicants need to visit official website at www.ccras.nic.in
- Now fill the application form with complete details
- Recheck all the details and submit form online
- Take a print out of application for future use
Official site : www.ccras.nic.in