RVUNL Recruitment 2016 online application is available at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in for 1124 JEn, AEn and Jr. Chemist Vacancies. Please read complete details about Rajasthan State power sector Recruitment 2016 and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Rajasthan State power sector has decided to recruit candidates for 1124 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Chemist for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL), Rajasthna Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd (RVPNL), Jaipur Vidyut Nigam Limited (JVVNL), Ajmer Vidyut vitran Nigam Ltd (AVVNL), Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JdVVNL). The mode of application is online which can be done via official website.
All aspirants need to fill online application on or before last date. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling application form.
RVUNL Vacancy Full Information
Advertisement No: RVUN/P&A/Rectt./01-03-2016.
Total Number of Posts:
- There is total 1124 Vacancies.
Vacancies details by Companies and Posts
A. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUN): 548
- AEN (Electrical): 41
- AEN (Mechanical): 41
- AEN (Civil): 09
- AEN (C&I): 05
- AEN (Fire and Safety): 01
- JEN (Electrical): 161
- JEN (Mechanical): 161
- JEN (Civil): 56
- JEN (C&I): 38
- JEN (Fire and Safety): 12
- Junior Chemical: 23
B. Rajasthna Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd (RVPN): 115
- AEN (Electrical): 96
- AEN (Civil): 10
- JEN (Civil): 09
C. Jaipur Vidyut Nigam Limited (JVVNL): 121
- AEN (Electrical): 34
- JEN (Electrical): 83
- JEN (Civil): 04
D. Ajmer Vidyut vitran Nigam Ltd (AVVNL): 214
- AEN (Electrical): 23
- AEN (Civil): 01
- JEN (Electrical): 187
- JEN (Civil): 03
E. Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (JdVVN): 126
- AEN (Electrical): 22
- AEN (Civil): 01
- JEN (Electrical): 103
- Age will be counted as on 01-01-2017
- 21 – 38 years for AEN
- 21 – 37 years for JEN and Jr. Chemist.
- Assistant Engineer – Full time Graduation degree in Engineering by 60% Marks (40% Marks for ST/SC/PWD candidates in above given relevant discipline.
- Junior Engineer – Full time engineering degree or Diploma in relevant subject by 60% Marks (40% marks for SC/ST/PWD)
- Jr. Chemist – Candidates must have full time Chemistry or four years full time Graduation degree in chemical engineering as regular students.
- Rs 15600 – 39100 pay scale with GP Rs 5400 for AEN
- Pay Scale Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 3600 for JEN and Jr. Chemist
Method of Selection:
- Computer based online written exam(100 Marks objective type questions (MCQ) consist – Reasoning and Mental ability, Mathematics, Hindi General, English General and General Knowledge)
- Rs 600 for General
- Rs 300 for ST/SC/OBC
- Fee should be paid though online payment mode for all posts
How to apply:
- Visit www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in and fill online application form.
Starting date of apply online
- For Assistant Engineer: 15-09-2016
- Junior Engineer & Jr. Chemist: 21-09-2016
Last date of submission of online application:
- For Assistant Engineer: 05-10-2016
- For Junior Engineer & Jr. Chemist: 13-10-2016
Official Website: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in