NSPCL Recruitment 2016 online application form is available at www.nspcl.co.in for Diploma Engineers Trainee. Please read complete details about ntpc-sail power company private limited recruitment 2016 and know how to apply for this job.
NTPC Sail Power Company Private Limited has decided to recruit candidates for the posts of 08 Diploma Engineers Trainee for its projects located in the State of Chhatisgarh, Odisha and West Bengal. The mode of application is online. Aspirants need to fill online application through official web Portal. Full time B Diploma in Civil Engineering in Engineering is required to apply for this recruitment. Your age must be below 25 Years, in order to apply for this recruitment. however age relaxation is available for reserved category.
All eligible aspirants have to fill online application on or before 05-Sep-2016. Don’t forget to read official notice carefully before filling online application form.
NSPCL Vacancy Full Information
- There is total 25 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Diploma Engineers Trainee (Civil)
Age Extent as on 05.09.2016
- 25 Years
- Full time B Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 70% marks, taking average of all the Years.
Method of Selection
- Through objective type written examination & skill test
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through SBI Collect and There is no registration fee for the PWD/XSM
How to Apply
- Online Application should be filled via www.nspcl.co.in website.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16-August-2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05-September-2016
- All India Test : 25.September.2016
Name of the Posts: Engineering Executive Trainee
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Electrical Engineering : 08 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 10 Posts
- C&I (Electronics/ Instrumentation) Engineering : 07 Posts
- Aspirants max age should be 27 Years
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates and 10 years for Persons With Disabilities (PWD)
- Age will be counted as on 05-01-2016
- Aspirants must have Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University
Method of Selection Process
- Aspirants need to be appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2015.
- Aspirants will be selected on the Basis of the GATE-2015 marks the shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview.
- General/OBC category/XSM need to pay Rs. 150/.
- There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD category candidate.
- You can pay through SBI Collect.
How to Apply
- All applicants need to visit official website www.nspcl.co.in
- Go to career section and fill online application form
- Submit form online and take a print out of application
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16-December-2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05-January-2016
Official Website : www.nspcl.co.in