Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad Recruitment 2017 online application form is available for Assistant Teacher (Urdu) Posts. Please read complete details about UPBEP Recruitment 2017 and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad has decided to recruit candidates for 4000 Assistant Teacher (Urdu) for Primary Schools. The mode of application is online.
Aspirants need to fill online application via official website. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling application form.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 4000 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher (Urdu)
Age Extent as on 01-07-2017: 62 years
- 02 years BTC Urdu Exam Passed or Moallim E Urdu Passed Before 11-08-1997 or Diploma in Teacher (Urdu) from AMU, Aligarh University and must be qualified in Teacher Eligible Test (1 to 5th classes).
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST candidates pay Rs. 200/- through Janapad, Sachiv, U.P. Basic Education Parishad, Allahabad by any Janapad branch of State Bank of India.
- No need to pay application fee by PH candidates.
How to Apply
- Online application should be filled via www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration : 30-December-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-January-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through e-Challan : 11-January-2017
- Last Date for Print out of Online Application : 13-January-2017
Official Notice : http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/URDU/